This article describes the Student Gradebook within the newest LMS platform, Halo | Learn, which is currently being used for traditional and graduate level courses. If your class is not in the Halo | Learn platform, please see (LMS) Checking Your Grades for assistance instead.
It’s important to keep an eye on your progress throughout a course. By going to the Gradebook, you can view the grades for assignments, quizzes, discussion questions, and participation.
To access the Gradebook, click Gradebook on the left side menu. In this menu, there will be an indication of the number of unread feedback comments from the instructor.
The Gradebook displays each Topic and the assessments contained within. By default, the Topic details are expanded. To collapse the details, click Collapse All or press the arrow to the left of the Topic.
When the Topic is expanded you can view the Assessment Name, Submission Date, Status, and Score for the assessments.
Once an assignment has been graded, you can view the score and any feedback from the instructor through the Gradebook.
- To view feedback, navigate to an assignment that has the status: Published.
- Click View Feedback. If there is unread feedback, the button will be displayed with a blue background. If you have read the feedback, it will be displayed as a white background with a blue outline.
- The feedback includes comments made by the instructor and a breakdown of the rubric.
- Instructors may also attach a document to the feedback that they leave on an assignment. If so, you can download the attachment by clicking the dropdown menu icon above the instructor comments box.
- Select the file name.
- The file will open in a new tab within your browser. If you’d like to download the file, select the Download button in the upper right corner of the page.