- Accessing Previous LoudCloud Courses [Campus Edition]
- Accessing the CLC Group Forums in LoudCloud [Campus Edition]
- Answering Discussion Questions in LoudCloud [Campus Edition]
- Creating a CLC Group in LoudCloud [Campus Edition]
- Joining a CLC Group in LoudCloud [Campus Edition]
- Locating and Saving Your LoudCloud Files [Campus Edition] See all 12 articles
Getting Started with GCU
Welcome to the GCU Technical Support Help Center.
Our mission is to provide you with world-class technical
assistance, so that your online experience is as
seamless as possible. Our Getting Started guide covers topics like setting up your GCU password and logging
into LoudCloud; everything you need to start your
degree program with Grand Canyon University.
Click here to check out our Getting Started guide!
- Submitting your Assignment to LoudCloud
- The LoudCloud Discussion Forum Icons
- Locating and Saving Your LoudCloud Files
- Accessing Your LoudCloud Classroom
- iPad and Other eReader Compatibility
- Which Adobe Reader version should I use?
- Adobe Reader Initial Setup (PC)
- Frequently Asked Questions: eBooks
- Disabling the Built-In Chrome PDF Viewer
- Downloading your eBooks
- What browser(s) should I use with LoudCloud?
- How to Clear Your Cache and Cookies
- Student and Faculty Portal Error
- Free Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus Installation
- Windows 8 Tips
- TaskStream Resources
- Student Success Webinars
- Basic Troubleshooting
- Blank Screen when Registering for Password Reset
- Authentication Required Pop-up Box