Come and join us for one of our Student Success Webinars today! All webinars are scheduled according to MST time. Arizona does not observe Daylight Savings Time.
Introduction to your Student Portal and LoudCloud (LMS) Classroom
Join us on Mondays and Wednesdays at 10:00 am, or on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:00 pm to learn how to make the best use of the many advantages your Student Portal and LoudCloud have to offer, including the following:
- Navigation and features of the portal
- Setting up personalized alerts
- Changing personal information
- Accessing and navigation through the classroom
- How to submit assignments
- Overview on how to use the forums
- Calendar view of assignment due dates, with reminders
- Home page with quick overview of course activities
Can't make it? No problem! Click here to watch a LoudCloud (LMS) Walk to Class Tutorial.
Introduction to LoudCloud LMS - Counselor Edition
Information covered in these sessions includes:
- An interactive demonstration of the new LMS to prepare for Walk to Class
- Opportunity to ask questions
This webinar is offered at the following time (Arizona time):
- Thursday 9:00 am
Looking for more webinars? The GCU Library also has a full set of webinars available to help with research and online library navigation.
Webinar System Requirements
PC-based attendees required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP, 2003 Server or 2000
Macintosh®-based attendees required: Mac OS® X 10.4.11 (Tiger®) or newer
For questions about this webinar series, please contact [email protected]