Workday houses your contact information, direct deposit information, performance reviews, benefit elections, and more. View the headings below for instructions on how to access Workday, locate information, and edit your information.
You can access to Workday from the Faculty Portal under the Resources section. There will be an option to access Workday as an adjunct or full-time faculty member.
Otherwise, you can access Workday by accessing the direct URL. There will be different URLs according to your role with GCU; one for staff members, adjunct faculty, and full-time faculty. Click the following link according to your appropriate role:
Staff Members: mygceworkday.com
Adjunct faculty link: adjworkday.com
Full-time faculty link: mygcuworkday.com
If you are prompted to enter login information, use your GCU email address and password.
You will be required to utilize multi-factor authentication (MFA) in order to access Workday. If you’re already registered for MFA, enter the authentication code that was sent to your device. After entering the code successfully, you will be logged into Workday.
If you’re a faculty member and need assistance setting up multifactor authentication for the first time, there are step by step instructions available here:
Multi-factor Authentication (MFA)
If you would like additional help getting into Workday or setting up MFA, contact Technical Support at 602-639-7201.
if you are automatically logged into your staff account, you can choose to disable the Auto Login settings on your browser, or switch to an alternative device. If you'd like to disable auto-login, see the appropriate heading below depending on your browser.
- Navigate to the Settings page by clicking the menu icon in the upper right corner.
- Locate the Autofill and passwords tab on the left side.
- Then select Google Password Manager.
- Once in the Google Password Manager, select Settings.
- Select the icon to the right of “Sign in automatically”. You may need to close and reopen your browser to save the changes.
- Navigate to the Options page by clicking the menu icon in the upper right corner.
- Locate the Privacy and Security tab on the left.
- Uncheck the “Autofill logins and passwords” box. You may need to close and reopen your browser to save the changes.
After logging into Workday, click on your profile picture in the upper right-hand corner and select View Profile from the drop-down menu.
Under Summary and Job Details, you will be able to view your employee ID number.
After logging into Workday, select the Personal Information Worklet in the Menu section.
Under Change, select Contact Information.
Select Edit on the My Contact Information page.
You may update your Name, Address, Phone, and Email, or select Add to provide more information.
When finished, click Submit. A confirmation message will appear letting you know the process was successfully complete.
- After logging into Workday, select Pay and click Update Federal and State Tax under External Links.
- This will direct you to paperlessemployee.com site via Single Sign-On. Once on the page, click on EForms Center located on the left side of the page.
- You will now be able to review your information and make any changes if necessary.
- After reviewing your information, click Continue to Forms.
- From the Federal Forms page, click the link for Federal W-4.
- The rest of the steps to completing the form are located inside the form.
- Once you have completed the fields for withholding information, you may choose to preview the form first or click Submit to Employer when you are ready to submit the form.
- After logging into Workday, select the Personal Information worklet in the Menu section.
- Under Change, select Legal Name.
- Enter your new name information into the fields provided. If you have supporting documentation for your name change, such as a copy of your social security card, add it to the Attachments field at the bottom. If you don’t include supporting documentation, HR may contact you to request it later.
- Once you’re ready, click Submit. The name change process goes through an approval process, so the change will not take effect right away. If you have questions or would like to check the status of your name change, we recommend contacting HR at 602-639-6549.