If a student exhibits behavior that violates the GCU Code of Conduct as outlined in the Student Handbook (plagiarism or cheating of any sort), you may need to submit an Academic Dishonesty Report.
- To access the Code of Conduct site navigate to: https://codeofconduct.gcu.edu
- Once at the Code of Conduct home page, you will be prompted to sign in. Select Click here to sign in and login with your GCU faculty email, then follow the prompts to complete the sign in process.
- After signing in, you will be prompted to select a user type. Select the best option depending on what role is appropriate for the circumstance.
- Select the type of report you want to fill out.
- To complete the report, fill out the form, upload any necessary documents, and then click Submit.