Your computer comes with a default browser that you may not want to use. When you have multiple browsers, you may want to change the default browser to keep your work in one place. Please follow the instructions below to change your default browser.
- Navigate to the Settings app. This can be done by opening the start menu and clicking the Settings icon, or by searching for it using the search bar.
- Select Apps from the left side navigation menu, and then select Default Apps.
- Locate the browser that you’d like to set as the default, and then select it.
- A list of the various file types that can be opened by your selected app will appear. Select the default app currently listed under .htm.
- Choose the browser you’d like to set as the default. We recommend completing this process for the .html file type and any other web-based files listed.