You can make a payment to your account through your Payment Portal. To access your payment portal, log into your GCU portal and select the Finance Hub app from the My Apps section.
Also, online students will use a different process to make payments. If you are an online student, see Making a Payment in the GCU Portal for Online Students.
- Log into the GCU Portal.
- Click on the Finance Hub App. If you do not have the App on your Dashboard, please view the tutorial in Navigating the New GCU Portal to add it.
- Select Make Payment. This will take you to CashNet (commerce.cashnet.com).
In order to enroll in a payment plan, you must discuss your eligibility with your Student Services Counselor. If you have not done so already, you may see a message to contact your counselor to discuss enrolling.
- Click on Payment Plans button on the top left of the page.
- On the next page, click on the View payment plan options button.
- You can then choose your plan amount on the right side. The payment schedule is also shown below.
NOTE If you do not see a payment plan in the Payment Plans page, then you will have to contact your Student Services Counselor.
- Confirm the details of the payment and if everything is accurate, click Enroll in Plan. There is an enrollment fee of $25 due upon completing the enrollment.
- After successfully making payments on your payment plan, you will see the chart update to show your progress on the payment plan.
- To make a payment, click on the Make a Payment tab.
- This will take you to a page where you can choose how much you would like to pay. Enter the amount in the box. Your full balance will be filled in by default, but you can also click on the button below that says Balance, followed by the amount on your balance.
- You can also select specific items that you may need to pay for on the bottom of the page, such as registration fees. If you’d like to add these to the amount total, click on an item and select Add to payment at the bottom of the pop-up message on the right.
- After selecting the items you would like to pay for, you will see them listed along with the amount provided before.
- After you confirm that everything is correct, scroll down and click on the Continue button on the bottom right.
- The next page will provide you with payment methods. From here, you can select any previously saved payment methods, or add a new payment method. By clicking on New Credit or Debit Card, you can enter the payment information.
- You may also receive an option for new bank account information where you can enter in a bank routing number and account number.
- After you’ve entered in all the correct information, click Continue on the bottom of the page.
- The following page is the Review. Here, you can confirm that the information provided is all correct. If there are any changes you would like to make, you can select Change to update it. Otherwise, click Pay to submit payment.
- If you would like to add another person to assist you with making payments to your account, you can do so by going to the Overview tab and scrolling down to click on the Send a payer invitation button.
- Click on the Send a payer invitation button, and a window will appear on the right where you can fill out the contact information for the additional payer. Fill out the information and click on Send Invitation at the bottom.
- The payer will receive an email from email@example.com. The email will include the login information that the payer will use to log into the CashNet website. This login information includes a Parent Pin, which is the email address to which this invitation was received, and a Password that is auto-generated.
- Click on the link provided to access the account. This will navigate you to the login page. Enter in the login information provided on the email to access the account.
- Upon logging in for the first time, you may be asked to change your password. Enter in a new password with at least 8 characters, including at least 3 letters and 2 non-letter characters.
- After changing the password, you will be able to access the CashNet payment portal.
- To edit or remove the payment options saved on your account, click on the Account tab shown on the top left of the page.
- You will be taken to the Account page. The page should have your personal information listed. (In the examples shown below, all entries are blank except for an example “Debit” card entry). You can also add a payment method or send a new payer invitation by clicking on the blue links under each heading.
- By clicking on the pencil icon to the right of the entry, a window will appear on the right that will allow you to make changes to the card or even Remove the card entirely. After making changes, click Save at the bottom of the window.
- By clicking on the pencil icon next to the payer entry, another window will pop up that allows you to update payer information, remove a payer by clicking the Remove payer button, and even resend the email by clicking the Resend payer invitation button. Click Save at the bottom to apply any changes.
- To request an invoice, click the Request invoice button in the Finance Hub.
- Then, check the I acknowledge box and click Submit.
- You will then be asked to select your enrollment and terms you wish to generate an invoice for. Once you’ve selected your term(s), click Generate Invoice. Your invoice will then open as a PDF. You may download the invoice through your browser’s PDF viewer.