MyRec.gcu.edu is the Campus Recreation department’s website for students, faculty/staff, Resident Director spouses, alumni, and guests. You can use this website to view facilities, browse intramurals, sign-up for group fitness activities, and more!
For any questions regarding Campus Recreation and their policies, please contact GCU Campus Recreation at (602) 639-7559 or email [email protected].
To sign-in to MyRec.gcu.edu, click the Log In button in the top right-hand corner.
- Current GCU undergrad students can select Student Login and sign in with their GCU username and password (without @my.gcu.edu).
- If you are a new student, please keep in mind that your GCU account will not be imported into MyRec.gcu.edu until 20 days prior to your first term start date. Therefore, you will not be able to log in until that date. This is also true for most students who left GCU and then re-enrolled. Depending on how long they were un-enrolled, students who re-enrolled at GCU may need to wait until the first day of classes before they can log in.
- If you are a returning student, your account already exists within MyRec.gcu.edu and therefore you should be able to log in at any time. Please keep in mind that you won’t be able to sign up for any classes or enter recreation facilities until 20 days prior to the term start date.
- GCU faculty and staff can select Faculty/Staff Login and sign in with their GCU username and password.
- Resident Director spouses can select Student Login and sign in with the username and password issued at the start of their first semester.
- Any alumni or guests are currently not allowed to access any Campus Recreation programming or facilities due to COVID-19 policies.
To register for a Group Fitness class, select the hamburger menu from the top left-hand corner. Select the Fitness drop-down menu, and then select Class Registration.
On the Search Programs page, choose the class you would like to register for. Once you select a class, select the timeslot you would like.
From the Shopping Cart page, select Continue Shopping if you would like to add more reservations. Once you are finished adding reservations, select Checkout to confirm your reservation(s).
To cancel a registration, select the hamburger menu from the top left-hand corner. Select Cancel a Registration.
Select the three dots next to the registration you would like to cancel from the View Account page, and then select Cancel Registration.
In the Confirmation pop-up window, select Yes, Cancel Registration to confirm your cancellation.