In the case of behavior exhibited by any student believed to violate the GCU Code of Conduct as outlined in the Student Handbook (plagiarism or cheating of any sort), you may need to submit an Academic Dishonesty Report.
- Sign into the CIRT website (If you need help logging into the CIRT, click here)
- Click on the GCU Faculty tab
- Select the link for Classroom Incident Report
Alternatively, you can also access the Code of Conduct site directly by visiting: https://codeofconduct.gcu.edu
- Once at the Code of Conduct home page, enter your faculty login information: firstname.lastname (@gcu.edu is not required) and click Log In.
- Select the type of report you want to fill out.
- To complete the report, fill out the form, upload any necessary documents, and click Submit This Information.