GCU students can sync their GCU account to their Mac and gain access to their email, calendar, and contacts on Mac OS.
- Click the Apple logo in the top left corner of the screen and select System Preferences from the dropdown.
- From within System Preferences, click on Internet Accounts.
- Select the Exchange option, enter your name and GCU email address. Then click Sign In.
- Next, select Configure Manually.
- Enter the password you established on the rest.gcu.edu website (This is the same password you use to log into the GCU Portal). Then, click Sign In.
- Enter smtp.office365.com for the Internal URL and enter outlook.office365.comfor the External URL. Then click Sign In.
- Your account will begin configuring. This may take a few minutes. Once your account finishes setting up, you will be asked to select the apps you want to use with your account. From here, select Done.