GCU students can sync their GCU account to their Mac and gain access to their email, calendar, and contacts on Mac OS.
- Click the Apple logo in the top left corner of the screen and select System Preferences from the dropdown.
- From within System Preferences, click on Internet Accounts.
- Select the Microsoft Exchange option, enter your name and GCU email address. Then click Sign In.
- Next, select Sign In.
- Enter the password you established during the password reset process on the GCU Portal (This is the same password you use to log into the GCU Portal). Then, click Sign In.
- Your account will begin configuring. This may take a few minutes. Once your account finishes setting up, you will be asked to select the apps you want to use with your account. From here, select Done.