Here at Technical Support, there are a lot of ways that we can help out. From showing you around LoudCloud to helping you download your eBook, we're a good first stop for all things technology at GCU. While we definitely know our way around a computer, there are some issues better handled by our IT Help Desk. Here are some of the services they provide:
- Virus & malware removal
- Troubleshooting a poor connection to LOPES Wi-Fi
- Network port activation
- Recovering files after a system crash
- Assistance with logging into GCU campus computers
- Much more...!
If you're running into any of the issues above, contact Help Desk at (602) 639-7700 or feel free to stop by the IT Help Desk station located on the second floor of the Student Union, next to the Grand Canyon Beverage Company. The hours of operation are:
- Monday - Friday: 6:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
If you're planning on dropping your laptop off, be sure to bring your charger!
If you would like to schedule a consultation with IT Help Desk or request a port for the Ethernet in your dorm/apartment, check out https://students.gcu.edu/itservices/.
- Monday – Friday: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
After hours, Help Desk can be found in Cypress Hall 30-104.
- Cypress Hall: Monday – Friday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM; Saturday: 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM