As part of the Microsoft 365 ProPlus package we offer for free to all active GCU students, you can also download Microsoft 365 for iPad/iPhone. You may follow these steps to download any of the Microsoft 365 apps provided by GCU, such as Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, and OneDrive. Each application is downloaded from the App store separately. Once you set up the first app, the others will automatically log you into your account.
- Search for and select Microsoft Word from the App Store.
- Press the Get icon to download Microsoft Word for free. You may need to enter your iCloud username and password. If you have previously downloaded Microsoft Word, you will see a cloud icon instead.
- After it is finished downloading, press Open.
- Once the app loads, enter your GCU email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and press Next.
- If prompted, select Work or school account.
- Enter your GCU password (the same as your Student Portal password).
- You can select whether you would like to receive notifications from the app.
- You’ll receive a confirmation that you’re all set. Press Create and Edit Documents.
- Select an option to begin working!
Not only can you download the Microsoft 365 apps separately, but you can also download the full app from the App Store. Here are the steps to do so:
- Search for Microsoft 365 in the App Store.
- Tap the Get button to begin installing.
- Once you have it installed, you can open it by tapping the app on your home screen.
- Once you have the app opened, you can see all the documents you have worked on. You can create a new Microsoft 365 file by tapping the plus button.