If you have already submitted a student's midterm or final grade and you are unable to make modification in Halo afterwards, you can try submitting a Grade Change Form. A link to the Grade Change Form is available on the CIRT website.
- Sign into the CIRT website (If you need help logging into the CIRT, check out [Faculty] The Faculty Resource Center (FRC) and CIRT).
- Click on the GCU Faculty tab.
- Click on Grade Change Form from the Quick Links menu.
- Once you see the Grade Change Form information on the bottom, select the link Grade Change Form.
- Log in using your username and password (@gcu.edu is NOT required).
- Find the applicable course from the Courses list and click View Roster.
NOTE Your email will always show as @gcu.edu within the Details section at the top of the page. Even if you are an adjunct faculty who normally uses an @my.gcu.edu email address, this is not a cause for alarm; it’s simply how the website is set up.
- If the course is not listed there and it has been more than 42 days since the course ended, email Faculty Training and Development with the course code, student name, student ID, current and new grade, and explain why a grade change is needed.
- Find the applicable student from the roster and click Change Grade.
- Enter the new grade and select a reason for the change in the Remarks box. Then click Submit.
- The grade change request will be sent to Academic Records for evaluation.