The installation files for both the PC and Mac versions of SPSS are available inside of the DC Network. Once logged on to the DC Network homepage:
- Click on Research / Dissertation near the top-left of the page.
- Select the SPSS Statistical Analysis Software link on the left of the screen under Research Resources.
- Depending on which operating system you are using, there are file folders for either Mac or PC.
- If you are using a PC, there are two options to choose from: 32 bit and 64 bit. If you are not sure which bit version you need, we recommend choosing the 32-bit version. If you are using a Mac, there is only one option to choose.
- The estimated download time is one hour and if you are using a laptop, make sure it is plugged in before starting to ensure a complete download.