As part of the Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus package we offer for free to all active GCU students, you can also download Office on your Android device. You may follow these steps to download any of the Microsoft Office apps provided by GCU, such as Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, and OneDrive.
- Search for and select Microsoft Word from the Play Store app.
- Press Install.
- Press Accept.
- Once the download is complete, select Open.
- Enter your MyGCU email (email@example.com) and press the arrow.
- Enter your GCU password (the same as your Student Portal) and press Sign in.
- You will be signed into Office; simply select an option to begin using Word.