Once a class has ended, you can submit final grades for students from inside the LMS.
Before final grades can be submitted, ensure that the following criteria are met:
- The class has ended (Your current time is past midnight on the final day of the course).
- All content has been graded and published.
- The only exceptions to this rule are content labeled as exempt. If an item is exempt from grading, there will be a visible blue button to indicate this.
- To ensure that all grades are published, click the menu icon in the Final Grade column, and select Publish All.
- Once final grades are eligible to be submitted, a Ready icon will appear in the Final Grade column for each eligible student.
- Click the Push button to submit all eligible final grades.
- The submission process may take a few minutes to complete. Once it has finished, you will see an icon that says Completed next to each completed student.
- Check to ensure that all grades submitted successfully. If a grade was eligible for submission but did not submit successfully, it will have icon that says Error. Hovering over the error icon will populate the specific error message that caused the problem.
If this error occurs, the grade for the student in question will need to be submitted through the faculty portal.
If the grade listed in this error is not correct, submit a Grade Change Form to correct it. For instructions on this process, please review [Faculty] Where do I find the Grade Change Form?
If this error occurs, contact Faculty Training and Development at 602-639-7004, or through their email: email@example.com.
If this error occurs, submit the student’s grade through the Faculty Portal instead.