The roster provides you with a list of all students and faculty associated with each class. See the appropriate menu below for assistance with viewing the roster in Halo.
The Roster in Halo provides you with a list of all students associated with each class. Here you can find the personal details such as email address, home address, phone number, and ID number for each user. To view the roster, click Students in the Class information section of the Navigation Menu.
Once on the roster, you can view all the student’s information and search for the student you are looking for.
NOTE Students with the icon below next to their name are taking the course as an honors student. Students will also be to see the same icon for themselves and other honors students in the class.
There may be some situations where you would like a hard copy of the roster. Whether it is for attendance or keeping track of students, you can print the roster with the steps below.
- Open an Excel spreadsheet.
- Highlight the entire table inside of the Halo | Learn.
- Press ctrl + c or cmd + c to copy the table
- In Excel, click on the cell that you want the table to start in.
- Paste the table into Excel with ctrl + v or cmd + v
- Once the table is in Excel, press crtl + p or cmd + p
- Make sure that preview matches what you want to print.
NOTE Sometimes the table may be too large and carry rows to a second page. If this is the case, try changing the orientation to landscape or fitting all columns to one page.
- Select the Print button and it will print your spreadsheet.