Come and join us for one of our student success webinars today! All webinars are scheduled according to MST time. Arizona does not observe Daylight Saving Time. Select a webinar below to learn more.
Introduction to your Student Portal and LoudCloud Classroom (Online)
Join us every Monday - Thursday at 10am and 6pm Arizona time to learn how to make the best use of the many advantages your Student Portal and LoudCloud have to offer, including the following:
- Navigation and features of the portal
- Setting up personalized alerts
- Changing personal information
- Accessing and navigation through the classroom
- How to submit assignments
- Overview on how to use the forums
- Calendar view of assignment due dates, with reminders
- Home page with quick overview of course activities
Looking for more webinars? The GCU Library also has a full set of webinars available to help with research and online library navigation.
Webinar System Requirements
PC-based attendees required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP, 2003 Server or 2000
Macintosh®-based attendees required: Mac OS® X 10.4.11 (Tiger®) or newer
For questions about this webinar series, please contact email@example.com