Come and join us for one of our student success webinars today! All webinars are scheduled according to MST time. Arizona does not observe Daylight Saving Time. Select a webinar below to learn more.
Introduction to your Student Portal and LoudCloud Classroom (Online)
Join us every Monday - Thursday at 10am and 6pm Arizona time to learn how to make the best use of the many advantages your Student Portal and LoudCloud have to offer, including the following:
- Navigation and features of the portal
- Setting up personalized alerts
- Changing personal information
- Accessing and navigation through the classroom
- How to submit assignments
- Overview on how to use the forums
- Calendar view of assignment due dates, with reminders
- Home page with quick overview of course activities
Can't make it? No problem! Click here to watch the LoudCloud Walk to Class Tutorial for Online Students.
Introduction to GCU Office 365 Email
Join GCU Tech Support every Thursday at 4pm Arizona time for a live demo of your GCU Office 365 Email where you will learn to:
- Send email
- Organize your inbox
- Filter unwanted messages
- Create and manage contacts
- Set up email forwarding
Looking for more webinars? The GCU Library also has a full set of webinars available to help with research and online library navigation.
Webinar System Requirements
PC-based attendees required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP, 2003 Server or 2000
Macintosh®-based attendees required: Mac OS® X 10.4.11 (Tiger®) or newer
For questions about this webinar series, please contact email@example.com