Quizzes in LoudCloud are due at midnight, Arizona time. When you access LoudCloud, the browser picks up on your local time zone. If the clock says it's after midnight, LoudCloud won't let you take your quiz! Luckily, we have a workaround for those in the Midwest and East Coast time zones.
- From the Desktop, click the clock on the Taskbar, normally in the lower right-hand corner of the screen.
- Select Change date and time settings.
- In the Date and Time window, click the Change time zone button.
- In the drop-down menu, select (UTC-07:00) Arizona.
- Finally, click OK out of the two menus.
- From the Desktop, right-click on the time in the lower right-hand corner of the screen.
- Select Adjust date/time.
- Navigate to the Time zone section and select (UTC-07:00) Arizona from the drop down menu.
- The setting will change as soon as you select your preferred time. Close out of the window when you are finished.