If you have already submitted a student's midterm or final grade and need to make a modification, you will need to submit a Grade Change Form. The Grade Change Form is available at the CIRT website.
- Sign into the CIRT website (If you need help logging into the CIRT, check out [Faculty] The Faculty Resource Center (FRC) and CIRT).
- Click on the GCU Faculty tab. Then, select the Faculty Resource Center.
- Click on Classroom Administration.
- Once in the Classroom Administration tab, select Grade Change Form.
- Log in using your username and password (@gcu.edu is NOT required).
- Find the applicable course from the Courses list and click View Roster. If the course is not listed there and it has been past 28 days, email Faculty Training and Development with the course code, student name, student ID, current and new grade, as well as explaining why a grade change is needed.
- Find the applicable student from the roster and click Change Grade.
- Enter the new grade and select a reason for the change in the Remarks box. Then click Submit.
- The grade change request will be sent to Academic Records for evaluation.