If you have already submitted a student's midterm or final grade and need to make a modification, you will need to submit a Grade Change Form. The Grade Change Form is available at the CIRT website.
- Sign into the CIRT website (If you need help logging into the CIRT, check out [Faculty] The Faculty Resource Center (FRC) and CIRT).
- Click on the GCU Faculty tab.
- Select the link for Grade Change Form.
- Enter the requested information into the form. Make sure to fill in the CAPTCHA text as well, then click Submit.
- The grade change request will be sent to Academic Records for evaluation.