Submitting Comments to LopesWrite Reports
- Start by selecting a student and clicking over the point value under Grades.
- Then, open the LopesWrite report by selecting View Details.
- After opening the LopesWrite report, highlight a section that you would like to comment on. A comment bubble icon should appear to the right. To leave a comment, click on the comment icon.
- Once your response is typed, select Comment.
- You will receive a 'Comment saved successfully' message at the top. Comments will be labeled as Faculty Feedback.
- If you need to make an edit or delete a comment, select the downward arrow to the right of Faculty Feedback. You will be presented with options to edit or delete a comment.