Faculty members can use LopesWrite to view and comment on students' submissions. This can be accomplished through the Faculty Gradebook in Halo.
- Start by selecting a student and clicking over the point value under Grades.
- Then, open the LopesWrite report by selecting Similarity Score.
If the student’s submission does not have a LopesWrite score but you would like to view a similarity report for the file, select Send for Report. It may take a couple minutes for the similarity score to return.NOTE Some students may experience errors when submitting documents to LopesWrite. For more information on what students may experience when submitting to LopesWrite, please visit our LopesWrite article for students.
- After opening the LopesWrite report, highlight a section that you would like to comment on. A comment bubble icon should appear to the right. To leave a comment, click on the comment icon.
- Once your response is typed, select Comment.
- You will receive a ‘Comment saved successfully’ message at the top. Comments will be labeled as Faculty Feedback.
- If you need to make an edit or delete a comment, select the downward arrow to the right of Faculty Feedback. You will be presented with options to edit or delete a comment.