GCU students can sync their MyGCU account to their Mac and gain access to their email, calendar, and contacts on Mac OS.
- Click the Apple logo in the top left corner of the screen and select System Preferences from the dropdown.
- From within System Preferences, click on Internet Accounts.
- Select the Exchange option, enter your name, GCU email address, and the password you established on the reset.gcu.edu website (This is the same password you use to log into the GCU Portal). Then click Sign In.
- Enter office365.com for the Internal URL and enter outlook.office365.comfor the External URL. Then click Sign In.
- Your account will begin configuring. This may take a few minutes. Once your account finishes setting up, you will be asked to select the apps you want to use with your account. From here, select Done.