In your BIO-319 course, you will be evaluated for your work in Diet Analysis Plus. You also have access to additional study materials for your course, including an online eBook, CourseMate, and Global Nutrition Watch.
Follow the steps below to complete your Diet Analysis Plus student registration.
- Go to cengagebrain.com
- Click Register a Product
- Enter the access code provided by your instructor in the search box and click Register
- Confirm the institution is Grand Canyon University and click Continue
- If you already have a CengageBrain account, enter your username and password. If you do not have an account, enter your GCU email address under New Students and click Create A New Account.
- Complete all fields and accept the CengageBrain Service Agreement by placing a check mark in the agreement box, then click Create My Account
- After the account has been created, you will have access to Diet Analysis Plus and CourseMate. Click Open to view any of these items.
- Once registered, you will continue to access these materials through www.cengagebrain.com.