Microsoft OneDrive is a cloud-based platform used to create Word, PowerPoint, and Excel documents using nothing but your web browser. You can also store up to 1 TB of files and photos on OneDrive. You can access your OneDrive account using the MyGCU email address. Using OneDrive, you can submit your assignments to LoudCloud. In order to upload your files, you'll need establish a connection to your Microsoft OneDrive account from inside of LoudCloud:
- Locate the assignment(s) you would like to submit and within the Assignment Details Page, choose New Attempt. Choose a Title and click Save.
- From the Create / Add Files drop-down menu, choose Add from Microsoft One Drive.
- A message will appear redirecting you to your Microsoft OneDrive log in page. Click on Yes.
Note: Depending on your settings, you may need to “Allow” pop-ups to be redirected to the Microsoft OneDrive log in. To adjust your pop-up blocker settings, see Allowing Pop-ups on GCU sites.
- A new tab will open and prompt you to sign into OneDrive using your MyGCU email address and GCU password.
- After entering in your log in credentials, you must allow the app to access your information by clicking on Yes.
- You will receive a confirmation message indicating that the login was successful. Click on OK to return to the Assignment Details Page.
For security purposes, you will need to establish the connection each time you log in to LoudCloud.
Now that you're finished connecting your Microsoft OneDrive account with LoudCloud, you can upload your documents directly from OneDrive.