After you have finished establishing the connection from Google Drive to LoudCloud, you can upload your documents to an Attempt. The steps for this process are slightly different depending on what type of classes you take. Select the applicable heading below for instructions.
Which system am I using?
You may be using the Old LoudCloud if you see a purple/blue menu bar or if your url starts with
lc-ugrad3.gcu.edu, or lc-grad3.gcu.edu.
You may be using the New LoudCloud (also referred to as the LMS) if your menu dropdown is on the left side or if your url starts with lms-trad.gcu.edu, lms-ugrad.gcu.edu, or lms-grad.gcu.edu.
- Start by choosing a Title for the attempt, select the radio button for Add from Google Drive, and click on Browse.
- In the Google Drive window, you will see a list of the files located in your Google Drive account. You can select one or more files by clicking the check box to the left of the respective file(s) you would like to upload.
- When you are finished choosing file(s), click Add.
- Your selected file should appear in the attempt. Click Save to save your attempt.
- Your document(s) will appear in the Attempt under the Title chosen.
That's it! Be sure to submit your Attempt for a Citation Report if the assignment requires it, and click Submit under Final Submission to send your Attempt to your instructor.
- Begin by navigating to the Browse option for your assignment and click the arrow on the right side.
- Select Import from Google Drive.
- A list of your documents from Google Drive will appear. Select the file(s) you want and click Add.
- When you have the document(s) that you need uploaded, you can obtain a similarity report, if necessary, then click Submit Assignment to complete your attempt.