After you have finished establishing the connection from Google Drive to LoudCloud, you can upload your documents to an Attempt.
- Start by choosing a Title for the attempt, select the radio button for Add from Google Drive, and click on Browse.
- In the Google Drive window, you will see a list of the files located in your Google Drive account. You can select one or more files by clicking the check box to the left of the respective file(s) you would like to upload.
- When you are finished choosing file(s), click Add.
- Your selected file should appear in the attempt. Click Save to save your attempt.
- Your document(s) will appear in the Attempt under the Title chosen.
That's it! Be sure to submit your Attempt for a Citation Report if the assignment requires it, and click Submit under Final Submission to send your Attempt to your instructor.