Google Drive is a cloud-based platform used to create documents, presentations, and spreadsheets using nothing but your web browser. You can also store up to 15 GB of files and photos on Google Drive. Using Google Drive, you can submit your assignments to LoudCloud. In order to upload your files, you'll need establish a connection to your Google Drive account from inside of LoudCloud:
- Locate the assignment(s) you would like to submit and within the Assignment Details Page, choose New Attempt.
- Select the radio button next to Add from Google Drive and click on Browse.
- A message will appear redirecting you to your Google Drive log in page. Click on Yes.
NOTE Depending on your settings, you may need to “Allow” pop-ups to be redirected to the Google Drive log in. To adjust your pop-up blocker settings, see Allowing Pop-ups on GCU sites.
- Next, sign into your Gmail account.
- After entering in your log in credentials, you must allow the app to access your information by clicking on Allow.
- You will receive a confirmation message indicating that the login was successful. Click on OK to return to the New Attempt window in LoudCloud.
For security purposes, you will need to establish the connection each time you log in to LoudCloud.
Now that you're finished connecting your Google Drive account with LoudCloud, you can upload your documents directly from Google Drive.