Google Drive is a cloud-based platform used to create documents, presentations, and spreadsheets using nothing but your web browser. You can also store up to 15 GB of files and photos on Google Drive. Using Google Drive, you can submit your assignments to LoudCloud. In order to upload your files, you'll need to establish a connection to your Google Drive account from inside of LoudCloud. The steps for this process are slightly different depending on what type of classes you take. Select the applicable heading below for instructions.
- Begin by navigating to the Browse option for your assignment and click the arrow on the right side.
- Select Import from Google Drive.
- A message will appear redirecting you to your Google Drive log in page. Click on OK.
NOTE: Depending on your settings, you may need to “Allow” pop-ups to be redirected to the Google Drive log in. To adjust your pop-up blocker settings, see Allowing Pop-ups on GCU sites.
- Next, sign into your Gmail account.
- You will receive a confirmation message indicating that the login was successful. Click on OK to return to the attempt window in LoudCloud.
For security purposes, you will need to establish the connection each time you log into LoudCloud. Now that you're finished connecting your Google Drive account with LoudCloud, you can upload your documents directly from Google Drive.