Microsoft OneDrive is a cloud-based platform used to create Word, PowerPoint, and Excel documents using nothing but your web browser. You can also store up to 1 TB of files and photos on OneDrive and can access it with your GCU email address. Using OneDrive, you can submit your assignments to LoudCloud. In order to upload your files, you'll first need establish a connection to your Microsoft OneDrive account from inside of LoudCloud. The steps for this process are slightly different depending on what type of classes you take.
NOTE Some mobile devices may not allow you to sync your account. If you encounter an issue using a mobile device, please use an approved device from our Technical Requirements page. Select the applicable heading below for instructions.
- Begin by navigating to the Browse option for your assignment and click the arrow on the right side.
- Select Import from Microsoft OneDrive.
- A message will appear redirecting you to your Microsoft OneDrive log in page. Click on OK.
NOTE Depending on your settings, you may need to “Allow” pop-ups to be redirected to the Microsoft OneDrive log in. To adjust your pop-up blocker settings, see Allowing Pop-ups on GCU sites.
- Next, sign into your Microsoft account.
- After entering in your log in credentials, you must allow the app to access your information by clicking on Yes.
- You will receive a confirmation message indicating that the login was successful. Click on OK to return to the attempt window in LoudCloud.
For security purposes, you will need to establish the connection each time you log in to LoudCloud. Now that you're finished connecting your Microsoft OneDrive account with LoudCloud, you can upload your documents directly from OneDrive.