You can enroll in a payment plan through your Payment Portal. If you’re not sure on how to access your account, click here for a guide to logging into your Payment Portal. In order to enroll in a payment plan, you must discuss your eligibility with your Student Services Counselor. If you have not done so already, you may see a message to contact your counselor to discuss enrolling.
- Log into your Payment Portal.
- Once there, click on the Enroll in your Installment Plan link under the Installment Payment Plans section on the right hand side of the screen.
- From that link, you will also have access to the Installment Plan Outline. Here, you can find the details of the installment plan you discussed with your advisor. Also located on this page are any enrollment fees, as well as the payment schedule and amounts, along with a terms and conditions disclosure.
- Select the boxI agree to the terms and conditions specified above and click “Okay” to continue.
- When prompted to do so, you will need to pay the Enrollment Fee either by credit card or electronic check. You must pay this fee in order to continue with your payment plan enrollment. Alternatively, you can also decline to pay the fee and cancel your enrollment.
- Once you’ve selected your payment method, click continue to move on.
- Confirm the details of the payment and if everything is accurate, click Submit Payment. Please be advised that you will not be charged the enrollment fee until after your enrollment in the installment plan is complete.
- Please choose the payment method you wish to use for the installment plan. You can choose to use the same payment you entered for the Enrollment Fee or enter new information. Once you have made your choice, click Continue to move on.
- Here you will find a review of your installment plan including the automatic payment dates and amounts. Below that, you can see additional payment details. After verifying all the information is correct, click Submit.
- Click Submit to complete your installment plan enrollment; please note that you will now be charged the Enrollment Fee.
A confirmation page will review your enrollment and first payment date. You will receive a confirmation email to the email address(es) you submitted when you entered your payment information. If you would like to give a parent or other person access to view bills and make payment, you can do so here or from the Account Summary page.
Back on your Account Summary page, you can review your installment plan under Installment Payment Plans. You can also see the next automatic payment under both Your Account and Auto Payments. You can also see the Enrollment Fee under Your Recent Portal Payments.