Having your quiz accidentally submitted can be frustrating. Here are some tips on how to avoid it and what to do if it does happen:
- Make sure to set time aside to complete your quiz. Most quizzes have a time limit.
- A stable internet connection is required to complete the quiz. If your internet connection cuts out during the quiz, your quiz may automatically submit itself.
- Do not navigate away from the quiz page. Any navigation away from the quiz page, such as clicking the back button on your internet browser, will submit your quiz.
- Do not close the tab or browser when completing a quiz. This will cause the quiz to auto submit.
- When answering the questions in your quiz, be sure to click Save and next to save your response. Using the numbered navigation at the top will save your answers.
- For optimal browser performance during the quiz, it’s best to close all other browser tabs/windows and to clear your cache and cookies before beginning.
If your quiz is accidentally submitted or you encounter an error during the quiz, please contact your instructor to explain what occurred. We often suggest taking a screenshot of the error and attaching it when you contact your instructor.