GCU is always looking for your ideas and feedback on how we can make Halo | Learn better! To help get an understanding of all the feedback provided by students and faculty, there is now a feedback website instead of an email address. This website enables users to submit feedback, vote on other's feedback, and request features in the Halo | Learn platform.
To submit and view feedback for the Halo platform, you must create an account first. Follow these steps to create your account.
- Navigate to halo.ideas.gcu.edu
- Select Sign Up.
- Enter your email address, first and last name. After entering your information, press Register.
- A verification email will be sent to the email address you provided. Click Verify email address and create password from the email.
- A screen will ask you to create a new password. Enter a password in both the Enter password and Confirm password boxes. Then select Change Password.
- You will then be signed into the feedback site and can submit and view previous feedback for the Halo online classroom platform.
- To submit feedback, log into halo.ideas.gcu.edu
- Click Add a New Idea.
- Fill out the form to provide details of your feedback. Once you have filled out the form, press Add Idea.
- Once the feedback has been submitted, you will see a green bar that says the Idea was created. You will also receive a confirmation email for the idea.
If your feedback was already submitted to the Halo team, you can vote to show how important this feature is for you.
- To vote for feedback, log into halo.ideas.gcu.edu
- On the main page, use the navigation bar on the left to view the different categories for feedback.
- Select Vote next to the feedback that you would like to see in Halo.
NOTE Users are only able to vote for up to 15 feedback at a time.