This article includes instructions specifically for the new LMS. If you are not currently in the new LMS, please see our section on LoudCloud.
You can track student participation through the Progress tab. To locate student posts, follow these steps:
- Select Progress from the Navigation Menu.
- Once on the Progress page, locate the appropriate student. You can also search by the student name to narrow down the results.
- The Participation is next to the other assignments and Discussion Questions for the current week. Click on the points to open the Participation window for a specific student. Note, you must click directly over the points.
NOTE Participation is currently located towards the end of the gradebook. To view student's participation, use the scrollbar found at the bottom of the page to navigate to the far right.You can also click the menu button (three horizontal lines) in order to select Grade All. The Grade All function will allow you to grade multiple students at once.
- On the Participation window, you can see all of the posts made by the student you selected. You can filter the types of posts you'd like to see, such as ones you have already marked as substantive.
- When you are ready to enter the participation points, enter a score and a comment, and click Save or Save & Publish.