This article includes instructions specifically for the new LMS. If you are not currently testing the new LMS pilot, please see our section on LoudCloud.
You can track student participation through the Progress tab. To locate student posts, follow these steps:
- Select Progress from the Navigation Menu.
- Once on the Progress page, locate the appropriate student. You can also search by the student name to narrow down the results.
- The Participation is next to the other assignments and Discussion Questions for the current week. Click on the points to open the Participation window for a specific student. Note, you must click directly over the points.
- On the Participation window, you can see all of the posts made by the student you selected. You can filter the types of posts you'd like to see, such as ones you have already marked as substantive.
- When you are ready to enter the participation points, enter a score and a comment, and click Save or Save & Publish.