To set up your profile, click on your name located in the upper right-hand corner.
There are five sections that you can edit on the profile page:
- Personal Information
- Work Experience
You can click on each section individually to view and edit the information in that section. You can also control whether a section is Public or Private. If you set it to Public, any information you share will be visible by your classmates.
To add or edit information, expand the section by clicking on the icon of a plus sign.
Then click Edit.
Once you are finished entering your information, click Save.
While you have the capability to edit your email and time zone on file, you should not. Changing your email to anything other than your student email address and/or changing the time zone to anything other than Arizona time will negatively interfere with your profile and assignments in LoudCloud. This can cause assignments to show overdue or later prior to it being midnight in Arizona.
- Click on your name located in the upper right-hand corner.
Next, click on the plus sign to the right of Personal Information.
Then, click Edit.
Next to Preferred Time Zone, select (UTC-07:00) Arizona from the drop-down menu.
- Once you are finished, click Save.
In addition to editing profile information, you can also add a picture to your profile using the following steps:
- Click on Change Picture under your name on the left side of your profile page.
- On the Upload Profile Image dialog box, click Choose File to upload a picture that is saved to your computer. The accepted file types are .jpg, .png, .bmp, and .gif. The file size cannot exceed 20 kilobytes. The recommended size is 200x200 pixels.
NOTE If you need to resize your picture, you can use Paint (Windows) or Preview (Mac) to reduce the file size until it is small enough to upload.
- Once the file has been selected, click Save to complete the upload process.
There is a Profile Completion bar on the right that displays the percentage of what has been completed on your profile. The information entered is completely voluntary; your profile does not need to be 100 percent complete.